Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sweet Tomato Barbeque Burger

I have used both the stuffed burgers from the grocery and also just a plain burgers. I am really not a fan of burgers on the grill at home, but this sauce makes them all worth while and I really like them. The buns I have been buying are from the bakery section and are really light, not like the ones you get in the bread aisle. Also look to some of my first posts and you will see a great recipe for a burger recipe that is great. Just add this sauce and you have the best burger in the world--Turkey or Beef!!!

Ingredients:
4 (8 oz.) fresh ready to cook stuffed burger patties
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil (drained- I also wipe them off with a paper towel to get more oil off)
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
1/4 cup barbeque sauce
4 hamburger buns
4 slices american cheese

1.) Preheat grill. Place burgers on grill; grill 3-5 min. on each side or until internal thermometer reached 160 for medium.

2. While burgers cook, place tomatioes, ranch dressing, and barbeque sauce inn food processor or blender. Process 1 minute or until smooth. Spread tomato mixture on top halves of buns.

3. Top each burger with 1 slice of cheese; then place burgers on buns. Serve

No comments: