I went with my friend Amy today for a 5 hour cake decorating course at the Viking Store in the Factory of Franklin. I thought it would be very long but it went by very quickly and it was a lot of fun. I think my cake turned out rather well. It is pale pink with chocolate brown roses and other decorations. We had breadfast and lunch while we were there. Amy and I are going to try to keep practicing as it really is a skill. She really has a steadier hand where I will definately need some help with templates.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
A Star Is Born!! I Did It! I Decorated A Cake!
I went with my friend Amy today for a 5 hour cake decorating course at the Viking Store in the Factory of Franklin. I thought it would be very long but it went by very quickly and it was a lot of fun. I think my cake turned out rather well. It is pale pink with chocolate brown roses and other decorations. We had breadfast and lunch while we were there. Amy and I are going to try to keep practicing as it really is a skill. She really has a steadier hand where I will definately need some help with templates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yum. i like cake. so does poppy.
Oh, Poppy, your momma loves being pg with you and you two are going to make a great pair!!!!
I think I could come to AR for the shower and make the cake.. I AM a decorator now!
Wow!!! It is very pretty. I am impressed. I wish I were there to decorate with you.............Allen just wants to eat it......Go figure. :-)
I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment