
This recipe is just the BEST!!!
I also got it from my mom "Joyce".
It is also a family favorite!
Make 1 large bowl of popcorn. (maybe 3 poppers full)
I use the bowl to the left, Thats a Bowl from Tupperware
(32 cups), I have 3 of these and I use them a lot. Especially when I spoil Hilary with cookies. They are great mixing bowls too!
I use white popcorn and pop on the stove top. I then pour into a bowl and shake down the hulls. I then transfer to another large bowl and then the extra hulls are left in the first bowl. Throw those away. Set aside popcorn and make the peanut butter mixture below!
Ingredients:
1Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup White Corn Sugar
Stir this together in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes.
Take off heat and stir in 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter and 1 t. vanilla. Stir until melted.
Pour over popcorn. Mix all together and EAT! It is great the next day also. Kind of like caramel corn.
2 comments:
this sounds yummy. the baby really like popcorn...
is mine in the mail?
Post a Comment