I have been busy making the yummy recipes on this blog. I am kind of stuck on Poppyseed Chicken as a stand-by and Meredith's Apple Pie. Yum they are both easy and good! I have also tried Coleen's Salmon and her Pineapple Pork Tenderloin. Both were very good. If I did the tenderloin again, I would just marinate overnite and then grill it or slice it and cook stove top. All ingredients easy to find, but the Sake and I had to get that at the liquor store. No liquor in supermarkets here in TN.
I know everyone is busy and I really should be posting at least once a week. I think I have been too busy reading blogs, vacationing and spoiling a good friend of mine. :) There are so many more recipes I would like to share. Although I am trying to decide if I should disband this little blog as too boring.
Any ideas how to jazz it up? I just need to take 15 minutes a day and post something. Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No - don't quit, share your recipes, you have lots. Post flank steak next, did you already do that?!?
Don't quit, I have been so busy, but I like it when you post!! I have a few recipes that I would be happy to share!
i have one that i am trying this weekend. i'll post it... with pics!
Post a Comment