Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Am A Copy Cat!!!

Tonight's meal was a combination of the Pork Tenderloin Kabobs and Bowtie Pasta Dish posted By Mama Adrienne. I changed up the tenderloin and just saute'd in a pan. I would add some pineapple and onion next time to the fry pan. I browned it in olive oil. Then I made the Bowtie Pasta dish. I cheated and used my alligator chopped and that made the chopping process go quicker. It was delicious and we enjoyed it. The recipe made a lot so we will have it tomorrow night also!

Oh ya! We will be having that awesome Berry Cobbler for dessert tonight! Thank you Mama Melanie! With a tiny scoop of vanilla ice cream. Blue Bell Light Vanilla is the BEST!!!!! I am so thankful that I can get this in Tennessee. I think I would cry a lot if Blue Bell was not available. It is in small quantities and not very many flavors, but I can get a couple. Oh yes, I really only like light vanilla so I am covered. Praise the Lord for Blue Bell Ice Cream!

No comments: