Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Level of Difficulty: Easy

I made the Tortilla Chip Crusted Chicken Tenders with Pineapple-Kiwi Salsa. It was easy, a little messy to make, but tastie!!! I am the worst at breading anything, but had some expert lessons on breading and frying chicken from one Mark Diaz of Houston Texas, so this recipe turned out great! Thank you Mark!
We even have some leftover for dinner tomorrow night as it will be called Leftover Buffet Night! I really don't like leftovers much, but it has to be. We are also having the leftover Pork Tenderloin and the Bowtie Pasta. Just a regular buffet!!! Garrett (my 21 year old) says he would like to learn to use the grill, so we are having a lesson on grilling hamburgers on Friday night. I am making a great spread for the burgers, so I will post.
Confession time. I bought some frozen beef from a company today. I got about 8 cuts of natural beef and then a box of shrimp and coho salmon. Jeff looked at me like I had been snookered, but I think I got a good deal. Hope it is good! Ok, I am a little easy to sell things to. I try to be tough, but I have been very weak lately.

No comments: