Monday, February 23, 2009

"I LOVE YOU!"Uncle Harry's Famous Pasta Sauce

Well ladies, this pasta sauce is awesome!!!!! I love it so much. I did not grocery shop this weekend for this week. I went to the store today at 4: 30 to get food for the week. As it was late, I knew I only needed to get some Angel Hair pasta and a bag of Caesar salad for tonight. I was going to get a container of Uncle Harry's out of the freezer and defrost it and heat it to put on my pasta!!! I was so good. As I have said before, to all of my 7 or so readers, that I am tired of pasta sauce in a jar. It just has no flavor. I am a little excited about making more Uncle Harry's as I think I have one or two left and then I get to make more. This will be a Saturday project as it takes 3 hours to make and then it has to cool.

I hope you make a batch of this. The hardest part is that you have to have a very large pot for this. I happen to have bought one a little while ago. Kind of funny as I don't really make big batches of anything to use it... Well, until I made Uncle Harry's.

Good luck! You will love this. Yes, Meredith, I really do think you will be the one to make this. Maybe it could be made in 2 dutch ovens, you will just have to see... :)

No comments: