This is another recipe from Karen Kessinger. She is involved with the West Brook High School Band, Head Band Parent... Not sure if that is her title, but she works her little fanny off getting all the uniforms ready-2 per band member so they look good in their performances. I have witnesses the work... Time consuming but fun to see all those kids perform and look great. I think she is the "adopted band mom" to lots of kids. She has a little case with all the little things to fix what could go wrong with a uniform or a kid during a game.
Ingredients:
2 cans Mexicorn, drained
1 small can Green Chiles
1 8oz container Sour Cream
1 cup Mayonnaise
10oz Grated Cheese
3 green onions
Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix all together, cover and chill. Serve with Frito's.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI Paula,
I'm a friend of Melanie and Hilary and just love reading your recipe blog. Can't wait to try out your new ones! Thanks!
Post a Comment