Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lemon-Butter Potatoes

These are YUMMO and will go with lots of different recipes!!!!

Ingredients:

1 - (24oz.) bag Dutch baby potatoes (rinsed) If you can't find these cut up larger potatoes into small pieces-- don't remove skin.
2 T. water
4 T. unsalted butter
1 lemon (for juice, rinsed)
1 t. Everglades seasoning*
Cooking Spray

Steps:

1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. cut potatoes in half; place in microwave-safe bowl with water. Cover and microwave on HIGH 7-8 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, cut up butter into small pieces; set aside.

2. Squeeze juice of lemon over potatoes; stir in butter and seasoning. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread potatoes in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until golden.

*IF YOU CAN'T FIND EVERGLADES SEASONING IN YOUR STORES (IT IS IN THE SPICES AISLE) I WOULD BE HAPPY TO THROW SOME IN A BAGGY AND MAIL TO YOU. JUST LET ME KNOW. I THINK THIS OBVIOUSLY IS A PRODUCT FROM FLORIDA WHERE PUBLIX HEADQUARTERS ARE LOCATED. I CAN GET IT AND WOULD SEND YOU ENOUGH FOR MORE THAN ONE RECIPE!! MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS!!! I WOULD THINK YOU COULD LOOK UP ONLINE AND CHECK TO SEE WHAT IT IS???

No comments: