Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crock Pot Creamy Chicken

Hubby loves this recipe. I think it may have passed up Poppyseed Chicken as his favorite! It love it too, and it's SO easy! I do love a good crock pot recipe. These days it is a lifesaver!

1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (I use 8-10 tenderloins)
1 can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup*
8 ounces lowfat cream cheese, cubed
1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
1 can sliced mushrooms, drained*

Add all ingredients to crock pot. Cook on low setting all day. I usually serve this over orzo, but the original recipe called for whole wheat pasta or brown rice.

* Sometimes I add cream of mushroom soup and an extra can of mushrooms as well. It makes more sauce... and more leftovers!

1 comment:

Miss M.J. Ma'am said...

I can't wait to try this.....sounds like comfort food to me!