I use refrigerated pie crust. This pie makes 2 pies and there are two crusts in a box. There really is no way to cut this recipe unless you throw away the pumpkin mixture. Follow the directions on the pie package. The pie crusts are found in the refrigerator section. (This info was for Valerie)
Ingredients:
2 eggs
1 small can pumpkin
2 cups sugar
4 T. flour
2 t. cinnamon
pinch salt
2 cups evaporated milk mixed w/ 2 cups water
2 t. vanilla
Beat eggs, mix in pumpkin
Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon & salt together in separate bowl.
Mix all pumpkin and sugar mixture together.
Add milk/water and vanilla
I use a mixer to beat this all together
Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until center is cooked.
(no longer soupy)
I cover crust with foil until last 10 minutes or so of baking. I take one piece of foil that is the size of the pie and fold in half and tear out a center hole. I lay it over the pies.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment