Hello Blog Readers!
I know there aren't many of you, but hello anyway! I am thinking hard about putting some recent recipes on this blog. I have made a couple of really good recipes lately and need to share. For some unknown reason I have been in the mood to cook. Last week I made Coleen's Tortellini Soup, Lemon Balsamic Chicken and The Pioneer Woman's Beer/Beef Stew. Tonight I made Athenian Fish from a Publix recipe. It was really good and I think fairly healthy. All liked it. I will share soon!
I cooked over the holidays but nothing was stand out. For some reason my family likes the same foods every Thanksgiving and most Christmas'. Christmas Eve is Jeff's birthday so he gets to choose. He chose Chicken Cordon Bleu. I have made this for years and think this was the best it has ever turned out. I make a sauce that goes over it and it was yummy. He was a happy birthday boy... or should I say man?
I didn't do much baking either. I made the usual German Butter Cookie Cut-outs and some Butterscotch No Bake thingys.. But that was about it... Oh yes, I did make Peanut Butter Blossoms with Hersheys Kisses in the center for Valerie. That's it. I even bought my pies from Costco. Cheaper than making from scratch and I was much happier.
I spent most of my time sewing and embroidering Christmas Gifts. Whew! That was so much fun!!!
I hope you all are having a great start to your new year. I will post soon!
Paula
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment