Friday, June 4, 2010

Roasted Vegetables

I again got this recipe from Publix. It is yummy. I am not sure if I have already posted this, but my daughter Valerie wanted it so I told her I would post it for her.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup apple butter
1/4 cup canola oil
2 cups diced fresh sweet potatoes
2 cups diced fresh butternut squash
2 cups diced turnips (I added this as I like them)
1 1/2 cups baby carrots
1/2 cups diced red onions
aluminum foil
1/2 t. garlic salt
1/2 t. seasoned pepper

1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Whisk in large bow, apple butter and oil, until smooth. Stir in all vegetables until well coated.

2. Line baking sheet with foil; arrange vegetables in single layer. Sprinkle garlic salt and seasoned pepper over top. Bake 35-45 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are tender and golden. Serve..

No comments: