
I went to David Kidd Bookstore in Nashville tonight to see Ree Drummond "The Pioneer Woman" I got my ticket to stand in line. That is how they do it there. You have to have a ticket, free, but no ticket no autograph. I was in group 2. There were 14 groups of 25!!!!!!!!! She did not speak, just said hello and welcomed everyone b/c the store closed at 9 and she wanted to see each person there. We also got a free t-shirt for coming to see her. I love mine!! I also met her friend Cyndi a.k.a. Hyacinth and her sister Betsy. They signed my book too on the page where their recipes were. I asked Hyacinth when her family room would be finished and we would see pictures. She said she is so busy homeschooling to get it finished and Ree hasn't been home to take any pictures anyway! Ree is tall and slim, she had some mile high boots on and she was very sweet. I told her that I had some jealous friends in AR and TX b/c I was meeting her tonight:) She said, "Let's get a picture to make them really jealous!" She's a stinker!
1 comment:
*Jealous Arkansas friend raising hand*
FUN!! So glad you got and love that picture. Did you see Angie Smith from Bring the Rain? She was there to see Ree too. Double whammy! :)
Post a Comment