I have been grilling tilapia lately and I happened upon this easy recipe.
Foil
5-6 pcs of tilapia
Italian dressing or Greek Dressing with feta
Tony's
Salt & pepper
a few slices of butter (or Promise/Smart balance, etc.)
cooking spray
Marinate fish in Italian dressing or Greek dressing (I have used both). I just let it sit about 30 minutes in the fridge. Spray (or butter) a large piece of foil. Place fish in foil & season with Tony's & salt & pepper. Fold foil up so it covers all of the fish and makes a little plate. Grill about 15 minutes. (We use charcoal b/c my husband prefers it just like Tony's seasoning, we do not know how to NOT use it!)
Fish is steamed and seasoned so yummy!
Another quick idea I did last week was season with Tony's, several fresh limes, garlic & salt & pepper & butter. It tasted great as well.
I served the fish with pasta, fresh spinach salad & fruit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment