After Elise was born we were so blessed to have our church family bring us food several times a week. In fact I don't think I had to cook for 3 weeks! It was great. One of the recipes I was able to duplicate was Crockpot Spaghetti. It is super easy and makes for great leftovers (if you're into that, and with 2 young kids running around, "easy" is always in my cooking vocabulary). Here goes:
Casa di Bertacchi Italian Style Beef Meatballs (in the frozen section at Sam's)
Favorite jar of Spaghetti Sauce
Pour desired amount in the crockpot and add any seasoning you like. I usually put some fresh garlic, thyme, oregano - but you can add anything like mushrooms, garlic salt, mix italian seasonings....whatever your taste is. Cook on high for 3 hours. And that's all - simply make some pasta and serve.
Hope you enjoy.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment